Rev-A-Shelf Pull-Out Wood Base Cabinet (Spatula Organizer with 2 Knife Blocks)
To me this is my favorite Kitchen Organizer Cabinet for the following reasons:
- Nothing On Counter: I love being able to keep everything in a drawer and not on the counter. I have a ton of spatulas, knives and tongs. This cabinet was placed next to my stove for convenience. It’s nice to open one drawer to access all of the items I utilize regularly.
- Bottom Shelf: On the bottom shelf I place my Oils. Again, ease of access when cooking.
- Soft Close: I really like the soft-close cabinets which gives that high-end feel when closing.
- Knife Block: There are 2 knife blocks. I really like the thin flexible rods in the knife block that allow you to place the knives anywhere. This really speeds up the process when putting your knives away, because you don’t have to carefully aim the knives into a wooden knife block opening.
- Fit: Fits in a 15 inch opening.