To me this is my favorite Kitchen Sink Garbage Disposal Counter Switch for the following reasons:
- Matches: Modern look to match my Delta Touch Faucet.
- Button: The button push down is designed to be utilized with wet or dry hands.
- Top: It’s a polished stainless steel button so not going to easily get destroyed over time vs a plastic version of the switch.
- Position: It is installed on the top of the counter so you can place it near your faucet for ease when wanting to turn on/off the garbage disposal. This looks much nicer than the normal light switch that gets placed on the kitchen back splash.
- Installation: Super easy to install. Stick it in and screw it. Attach Garbage Disposal plug to the unit and then attach unit to the outlet.
- Versions: I’d go for the longer version in case your counter is thick. The longer version will make it easier to install.